College of Saint Elizabeth Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for College of Saint Elizabeth

Faizah

I like it because it’s in a safe neighborhood. The town is very close that you can just take the train right in front of the school’s gate, and get off at the first stop and you’ll be in town, with an access to restaurants, shops, the green, AMC, and others. The school keeps activities interesting, there are from school dances, to trivia’s with prizes, to movie nights, to educational seminars about academics or everyday life. The sport teams are very united. The professors are very caring and are at your disposition at any time, even at night. This facilitate the learning process. The cafeteria food has a variety, mostly healthy but very tasty.

DaNiyah

College of Saint Elizabeth is not only enriching, but it is also welcoming. I may have only been here for a short amount of time, but I must admit I feel much at home. I have extreme social anxiety and making friends does not come easy for me. The close-knit feel of the small campus eases my anxiousness. I like how if attention is needed in class, it is given. I am really looking forward to the next three years at the College of Saint Elizabeth.

Fernando

Very great school with much to do, very family oriented.Everyone supports each other and there is no drama around anyone.Staff and Professors are very flexible they always do what is best for the student and as well they try to help you as much as they can.

Adia

College of Saint Elizabeth is great if you are coming from a small high school and want to keep the same class size. The campus is so lively. No one is ever left out.​ The view out of every window is amazing. There is nature everywhere you look. Everyone is very welcoming and open.

Ryan

I love the college. It is a really small campus so you do not feel like just another face in the crowd. It has small class sizes so the professors really get a sense of who you are. Everything on campus is walking distance. It's like living in a small town where everybody knows everybody. I love CSE!

Moses

The school is totally great, especially for its academic curriculum and support. I always feel at home due to its size and beauty. And an extra perk will be the comforting embrace and attention from everyone in the school. Frankly speaking, I have no regrets in coming to this school. College of Saint Elizabeth is awesome!!!!

BlueFlameStar

The college is a nice, perfect sized campus in which you can get to Point A and B in about a few minutes. The food is also hand-made/cooked and the housing is good, with some nice heating/AC blowing through during either the winter or summer months while studying or relaxing.