Colorado State University-Pueblo

« See more reviews of Colorado State University-Pueblo

For the most part the students here are very friendly. It took me a while to make friends here, but the ones I made are some of the sweetest people on campus. Because of all the activities that are always going on, you’ll be sure to always meet new people. Students are encouraged to get involved in campus life, whether it’s joining a club or even by working on campus, there are always ways to become a part of the university.

Most of the students at Colorado State University at Pueblo are friendly and academically focused. On the other hand, some of the students from neighboring counties where racism is high have a hard time adjusting. There are a lot of students from Denver, CO and CA who fit in just fine.

We have a very diverse campus and our student organizations reflect that. People come from all different communities and that is reflected in the cultures we see walking around. Many people have several different social groups and this hoping around brings the campus closer over all.

No such 'groups' dominate CSU-Pueblo. There is a gigantic variety of groups on campus. No matter what your interest is, it is a for sure thing that you will find people to relate to. A lot of students are from the Pueblo, Colorado Springs and Denver area.

My classmates, or rather those classmates I prefer to interact with, are those with the ambition to succede in life and that will work their hardest to achieve their goals.

The less motivated are to be avoided because they slack off and drag you down, but the good students are up-beat and interesting and make good friends or study partners.

My classmates are very interactive, enthusiastic, and also very driven individuals. They are there to learn, and excited to learn also!

The majority of my classmates are very focused but it is also easy to find people who are similar and make study groups.

The student body at CSU-P is very diverse, but unlike the community which it "serves," it is not overrun by Hispanics.

They are very supportive and will not let you fail even if they have to study you at all hours of the night.