East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania

« See more reviews of East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania

Diverse, one can see lots of different ethnic groups, different beliefs that others hold, different ways of life, from being a traditional student to parents taking classes, which allows for a lot of learning from different experiences... on the whole, a positive thing.

In every school there are different types of students that can range from determined and hardworking students, to students who might have forgotten about their goals; however, I like to associate myself with the students that have the same interests and goals as I do.

This is an odd question seeing that I haven't seen them since 1997...but the students at ESU were all very nice. It was a great place to build great relationships and lasting friendships.

Sadly, many of my classmates are just partiers who dont care about school much and only worry about going and getting drunk or doing drugs to have a good time.

Most of my classmates only take my classes because they are GE, while they are my core classes, so all-in-all, they are very annoying.

The classmates I had while attending East Stroudsburg University were wonderful, helpful, kind, generous, and caring!

The students here are very friendly and help their fellow classmates out whenever they need it.

My classmates are goal oriented and willing to take the risk in order to be successful.

Everyone pretty much has their own cliques but they are willing to you if needed.

My classmates are friendly, engagine, and are always willing to lend a hand.