Eastern Kentucky University

« See more reviews of Eastern Kentucky University

I would say do research on every college you are thinking about going to. Then I would say do research on the job you would like to do and see if any of the colleges you are trying to pick from offers porgrams for that job.

I would tell myself to take it seriously and leave the partying to when the semester is over! Be strong with the things that happen in the first two years of school. Not to let anything distract me and pull me from school.

Take your time and really make the right decision. Look at every aspect of the school and see what it offers you. Beyond that, it goes by so fast, enjoy it and take advantage of each opportunity afforded you!

I would tell the parents, to let their kids go where they feel the most comfortable. If the student feels comfortable in their learning environment, they are more susceptible to focus on their studies.

Choose the college that seems to suit you best. Take the time to go to the college and explore. sit in on a few classes, observe a few professors. Get a feel for the college before you make a decision.

Just go where you want to go, not where your friends go, not where the most people from you high school go. You meet so many more people and you become accustomed to new people once again!

Find one that has alot of school activities, and just get involved with things that interest you becuase if you don't the time will fly by and your college experience will feel wasted.

Make sure that you know exactly what you need to do inorder to get into the program of your choice. make sure that you have been there and talked to other people that have gone there.

I would tell myself to try hard, dont take the easy paths in college, remember to stay focused on what the teachers have to say, study a good amount and always double check on things.

Go with your gut feeling and what you are comfortable with as far as deciding. But dont be afraid to take some chances, those risks are usually the ones that are the most prosperous.