Eastern Kentucky University

« See more reviews of Eastern Kentucky University

Go to all the orientations and new student meetings that you can that way you are better prepared and know what to expect for the next four years.

i would tell myself to take more college oriented classes in high school to prepare myself. i would also take high school alot more serious.

I would study more in high school, and take my classes more seriously. College is so much more different and more hard than high school!

My advice would be see what feels like a good environment , friendly people and helpful staff willing to help no matter the situation.

I have learned alot in my first year of college. I have learned to get along with people and make sure I go to every class.

Parents and students should consider doing lots of research and visiting each college together before making a decision.

I would tell myself to lay off the sports and study more. The hardest thing about college is having money to afford it.

Let the kids decide. If you make the decisions for them then the student will be miserable and won't do well.

I would tell myself to look at organizations to get involved in ahead of time and learn how to get involved.

make sure to visit the college and make sure you really like the school before you go there