Eastern University

« See more reviews of Eastern University

From the moment I visited the beautiful campus of Eastern University, I knew this is where I was meant to go to school because I felt the closeness of the staff and students and learned that many of the staff actually went to Eastern University as students and loved their experience so much they wanted to work there when they graduated.

Eastern University is a Christian university where the love of Christ is truly manifest in the lives of the students and faculty, resulting in the tolerance and service of others, regardless of background.

Eastern is perfect if you want a school that intertwines faith with learning: perfect location, passionate faculty and students, challenging courses.

Eastern is a school that focuses on using reason to justify faith and promote justice to spread Christ's love regardless of one's religion.

Eastern University is a small, private Christian school in an affluent suburban area outside Philadelphia that focuses on social justice.

eastern university is a great school, with friendly people and a great environment for spiritual and academic growth.

An academic institution seeking to aid, equip, and involve students in living lives of faith, reason and justice.

My school is an academic place full of great people and new experiences to help you acheive your future goals.

Eastern University is a tightly-knit, Christ-centered community striving toward academic excellence.

Eastern is a engaging community that strongly values the integration of faith, reason, and justice.