Florida College

« See more reviews of Florida College

Florida College is a small Christian school focused on improving students academically, spiritually, and socially through many extracurricular activities and events such as school-sponsored tutor session, devotionals, and intramural sports.

Florida College is a great school where you learn to grow spiritually and academically and you make friends for life and apply your skills in your career field of study

An incredibly close educational instituion that places emphasis on the most important aspects of human development at it's core, which is the spirit.

Florida College is a college where you can learn anything and keep it for and where you can make friends that you will keep for life.

Florida College is a place where moral values come first and anyone can succeed if they seek the help of those around them.

A wonderful institution which combines a challenging academic atmosphere with a spiritual mindset and warm faculty.

Florida College is a school dedicated to serving it's students spiritually, educationally and socially.

Florida College is a school dedicated to providing excellence and truth in a godly environment.

A great place to grow educationally, spiritually, and socially.

An amazing place to grow within a family based on God.