Franciscan University of Steubenville

« See more reviews of Franciscan University of Steubenville

Those who are not willing to put effort into their college education are the only ones who should not attend Franciscan University of Steubenville. This is a Catholic school, and this unity in religion creates a welcoming, safe, and supportive atmosphere, however, not everyone here is Catholic. Everyone enjoys the experience they have here. The academics are certainly challenging and with a comfortable student to teacher ratio and no teacher's assistants, the students really have to keep up and account for everything they are responsible for.

Someone who is not open-mined should not attend Franciscan. Also, I would not recommend this school to someone who doesn't have a lot of commitment and a strong work ethic. Anyone who doesn't like cold, snowy weather would find December through the end of March hard to handle. Someone who is only interested in college for the party scene or Fraternity/Sorority experience. Anyone who is not interested in improving thier academic, spiritual, and social abilities in order to become a more well-rounded person.

I think everyone should have the opportunity to attend college during their lifetime but there are some people who have no desire to do school. Although I still think they should have an education, if they have no desire to learn they will be wasting their money and possibly being a distraction to other students around them because of their lack of focus, making it hard for other students to learn.

Someone looking for a large school with excellent food. They shouldn't be people who do not like the Catholic faith because the environment of the school is wonderfully Catholic. It also should not be someone looking to live in a big city, or someone who does not like to walk on hills.

Anyone who is liberal, has any other view of the world than the Catholic church, is a member of the LGBT community, thinks that freedom of thought, speech, expression is a good thing, has asthma, or smokes.

A very liberal, pro-choice, atheist person. As a very conservative Catholic University, that type of person would most likely not enjoy their time at Franciscan University.

A person who is vehemently against Catholicism or abjectly opposed to grey skies should avoid Franciscan University.

A person that hates religion and is close-minded in their liberal mindset in order to progress their agenda.

A Catholic, caring person who wants to learn in a similar environment to one that they are comfortable in.

Someone who is not a strong, faithful, devout, enthusiastic Catholic eager to learn and grow in the faith.