Franciscan University of Steubenville

« See more reviews of Franciscan University of Steubenville

Before coming to this school I wish I would have known how to really study for exams. Franciscan University has a very challenging yet excellent academic field; however, I never really knew how much time I should take in studying for a class and I didn’t know the tactics on how to study. After coming here, I have found it to be a struggle to train myself on how to study each day for classes. It would have made things easier if I had worked harder before hand in learning how to study.

Before I had come to the Franciscan University of Steubenville, I wish I would have known to get a credit card to build credit. It is difficult to get loans now days and so I wished I had known to get a credit card to build a little bit of credit for myself. Other than that, I knew what Franciscan had to offer and the kind of atmosphere of the school it was because I had visited and stayed overnight on campus.

Quality of the dorms is vast one had no a/c and small rooms and another is brand new with large rooms and a/c. It helps to have a car because the closest shopping is off the hill that the campus and needs a car to get to.

They are tremendously supportive of new students. They have a great program totally focussed on student retention and helping students accomplish what they want.

I wish I had known that no matter what college I chose to attend, that as long as I have the right attitude and do my best, it would all work out.

That there was an even greater variety of things to do here than I realized initially.

I knew a good number of people at this school when I came here

That it was more academically challenging than I thought.

The campus is primarily charismatic.

How challenging it was academically.