Freed-Hardeman University

« See more reviews of Freed-Hardeman University

Freed-Hardeman University is a private christian college that claims to teach you how to live and how to make a living, and i would much rather have attended here and be in debt the rest of my life then to have attended somewhere else and not be as happy as i have been at Freed-Hardeman.

Freed-Hardeman is a very positive friendly environment filled with great people, but can prove to be narrow-minded if you do not agree with the conservative Church of Christ theology.

To its alumni, Freed-Hardeman represents the heart of the best years of life - a place where friendships and families began and experiences forever change lives.

Freed-Hardeman is a 4-year institution dedicated to helping people pursue their career goals as well as help them maintain a healthy growing spiritual life.

Freed is an amazing college, helping to promote your spiritual growth, as well as your academics in order to be a well rounded, blessed, strong individual.

Freed-Hardeman is a small, private, Christian school located in rural Tennessee, and almost everything about the school reflects those things strongly.

Freed-Hardeman University is an institution that teaches how to live and how to make a living while preparing a person spiritually.

A conservative, private Christian university with an small and emotionally close population of students and teachers.

A close-knit group of individuals that are all striving to help each other become the best each can be in life.

Freed Hardeman is a wonderful environment where students recieve a fantastic education in a Christian society.