Freed-Hardeman University

« See more reviews of Freed-Hardeman University

The best thing about FHU is how nice everyone is to one another. Even among people who may not be friends or like each other, they still respect each other and treat one another with that respect. People truly care about other people here. And the friendships you make will last a lifetime.

I feel that they best thing about my school is the christian atmosphere. Being it is a Bible University there is always a want to be better in Christ. I love the williness and freedom to go pray, sing songs to God, and Love of the people on campus just makes me a better christian.

I would guess that most people who love this school love the fact that they are not just teaching us how to make a living, but are teaching us how to live.

The large concentration of fellow believers in the body of Christ. There are so many poeple here to help encourage me and keep me focsed on my goals.

The best thing would be the other students. Just about everyone is very friendly, so it makes it a great place to be and to make friends.

The best thing about Freed Hardeman is the Christian environment in which I can freely express my beliefs without being judged by others.

Freed Hardeman is very spiritual minded. Everyone here is very supportive of your abilities to exceed in every area of your life.

It is a christian school where spiritaulity and academics is stressed...And it is just a great campus to be apart of..

It being a church of christ school with an amazing education program and it is smaller than state schools!

The religious aspect. If I had gone to a public school, I would not be near as happy.