Full Sail University

« See more reviews of Full Sail University

My school is probably best known for being involved in movies and video games. Some of the graduates have worked on major movies such as Iron Man 2. Full Sail covers a wide variety of areas including, Music Production, Computer Animation, Game Design and Creative Writing for Entertainment. They also offer many of these degrees online with a great system they developed. Their teaching style is unique and I really like their approach.

Full Sail is best known for its educational approach. All prospective students check out Full Sail because they know Full Sail provides top of the line equipment and have had many successful graduates. I, personally, love Full Sail for this fact. I learn by participating and being able to get hands on experience and I feel even better knowing that this approach has worked for others as well.

Full Sail is a university that is known for its unique curricula. Wit h it's immersive teaching methods that combine creativity, art, business and life skills to succeed are among the best. Be serious about your education and they will be serious and you will achieve your dream.

My School is best known for the oppurtunity it offers. This college is not with general majors like medicine or engineering. It is an art school with specific proffesions related to the entertainment industry. Hence it is a very dream like school.

My school is best known for music. That's kind of how it all started. from recording in a small van to a huge campus over the years. It came out to be the most successful music school in America.

They are best known for their real world experience and their degree's for jobs in the entertainment business. Full Sail offers a hands on education where students actually work with industry based equipment.

Full Sail University, is know for being an entertainment and media school, some of the classes are video game develop, mobile develop, marketing, as well as other programs.

My school is known for its fast paced "real world" type education, and top of the line campus which offer students the nesessary tools to fully develope as a professional.

Training exceptional students in the media fields. We have lots of alumni working on new release films, games and working live concerts.

It is known best for Entertainment Media which covers a wide range from: Film, Game design, Animation to Music Production.