Full Sail University

« See more reviews of Full Sail University

The worst thing about Full Sail is the limited time to develop my portfolio. Time management, staying on task, and producing quality within the given time constraints are all honorable goals with payback in the professional world. However, I wish I could continue to develop my skill at computer animation and develop a portfolio that shows more depth of understanding, creativity, and skill. After going to college for a few years I took some time to work in the professional field and came to understand that having professional work to show is the best job recommendation I can get.

To be quite honest, I have not been able to evaluate my school to such judgement. I have just begun classes and as of yet, I have no complaints. Even my list of fears and concerns of returning to school after 22 years were addressed with assurance and understanding. My advisors have extended their time and efforts to make sure I am comfortable in the pace of course studies. Their encouragement and assistance has given me the confidence and ambition I have been waiting to explore. So far I could say....the distance from Texas-not so close to Florida.

I consider the worst thing about my school to be the cost of tuition. The reason for this should be obvious as many students who are very talented and skilled in their chosen area of study are unable to complete their education and obtain their degree strictly due to the cost of attendance. While I do feel that you truly get what you pay for I feel that the cost of attendance causes many students to miss out on the wonderful opportunity to continue their education, pursue their passions, their dreams, and ultimately miss out on a vital experience.

Perhaps the worst thing about my school would be the price, but then again i wouldn't complain because i understand that they teach us with the latest equipment and the equipment is not exactly cheap, i would say it is worth it. Another dissadvantage would be the timing issue. Sometimes you may have class at 1 in the morning till 5 in the morning, but that bothers some people, one must remember it is a REAL WORLD EDUCATION, thus meaning, after graduation, you may work in a studio that you can only work at certain times.

Overall the worst part about fullsail is the tuition. Full sail offers everything needed for a real world education which is why the only real problem i have going their is the tuition. Scholarships only go so far for someone like me becasue i did not do good in highschool and my parents are well off. However, although i am a dependent student, i have to pay for my own schooling without a cosigner. this is why the worst part about fullsail is the tuition.

The tuition. Although the school provides every student with excellent technology to academically and artistically strive, I felt that it was too pricy. Cheaper tuition could attract more students and increase its demographic to attract those who aren't financially wealthy who have dreams of running their own photo/film, or music studio.

I love everything about Full Sail besides the Financial Aid department. They are very difficult to deal with and they usually wait till the last minute to get everything in order. It's very frustrating to not know whether or not you will be in class the next month because you do not know if you have loans in place.

Sometimes the schedule(s) at Full Sail can be really rough on the students. We'll only have one or two classes a month, but its 40 hours a week in class, then usually another 30-60 hours a week of homework. By the end of the month everyone is mentally, emotionally, and physically drained.

Only worst thing i could think about this school is they work you hard. As in if you were to attend on campus you will have 2 class's a month then if you would online. Were you would have only 1 BUT the projects they give you is equal to a full time/part time job.

I would say the worst thing is there are one or two professors that really seam to not care about the students. I wish it was also cheaper but I think you find that with any school.