Full Sail University

« See more reviews of Full Sail University

As a student in the online division, I don't have the same kind of direct involvement with teachers and other students that I would have if I were physically on-campus. There have been situations where I have been unclear about what I should be doing, which I think would have been much more easily resolved if I could ask someone or see what someone else is doing. There also seems to be an assumption that all students are coming in with previous Fine Arts experience, which is not true, at least in my case.

The most frustrating thing about my school or any school is the fact that these schools cost so much more than anyone in this economy can afford to pay. Banks aren't willing to loan and hardly anyone can get the money to go to school to complete their dreams. My dream is go be a 3D modeler for video games, I've done everything I know how and I still can't hardly get ANY money for schooling.

The instructors have certain times for answering email, texts, chats, or phone calls. If you are stuck on a project, sometimes that is not convenient. You have to remember, there are students in your class that may be having the same issues as you. Reach out to them. Sometimes the problem is solved just by networking with your classmates.

The most frustrating thing that I have come across at Full Sail is the different questions you are asked when you call in. Having said that, I do understand that they want to service your needs to the best of their ability. My experience to date has been exciting and I am looking forward to attending this school and completing my degree.

The frustrating thing about my school is the fact that sometime the information is somewhat vague; however, the teacher is there 24/7 to help with any questions we might have on the subject.

The most frustrating thing about the school would have to be the uncomfortable desks. There is also an issue with the class scheduling. It is so random and hard to keep up with.

I have not yet came accross any such event or a thing that frustrated me. Though, nothing in life is perfect so one will always find good and bad everywhere they go.

The only thing that I can become frustrated over would be the class length. There are times when I would like more time on a subject to dig deep into the education.

The most frustrating thing about my school is definitely the crazy hours, and the amount of schooling you have to endure in such a short time.

The thing I get frustrated with the most is trying to get into contact with my student advisor. They are slow to respond to emails.