Goodwin College

« See more reviews of Goodwin College

I wish that I had known that I could do more prerequisite courses at another school before being admitted to the nursing program. Once you are a matriculated student you cannot transfer any additional courses in and this led me to taking an algebra course without being able to receive credit for it. If I could do it again I would most likely take more of the genereal education requirements at a community college before applying to the nursing program in order to decrease the overall cost of my college education.

What do I wish I had known before I came to this school is the financial aid. As a first generation student, I have no idea of what financial aid is and my high school did as much as they could but I still had no understanding of financial aid. What I will have done differently is contact the school and discuss more about loans and best way for me to finish without receiving a gargantaun amount of loans to payback. Also, I would have also done some research on the degree programs they have.

I wish I knew it was a private school and cost a little more than my budget was worth, but I have been able to somehow pull through financiallly. Hopefully I don't jynx myself by saying that.

That I could of applied for more scholarships than I did. Many of the requirements threw me off and I didnt complete the scholarship applications.

Before I came to this school I wish I've had known of diffrent scholarships and grant opportunities. This school is quite expensive.

I wish I had known exactly how expensive Goodwin College would cost before I was enrolled.

What I wish I known before I came to this school was how expensive the school was.

Honestly, i wish i would have known about the Respiratory Care Program earlier.

How much it actually would cost me to finish my degree

That it was considered a private college