Grand Canyon University

« See more reviews of Grand Canyon University

Grand Canyon University is a Division 2 level university that has ground and online courses. The university is a Christian-based university that has some requirements for Christian-based studies but also allows for the regular classes. You are able to transfer classes in from other universities that you have attended and all instructors I have encountered have been very helpful and knowledgeable. The university also offers some scholarships that are school sponsored to help with the finances of education. I would recommend GCU to anyone wanting to use the online education just as I am.

My school is about helping their students meet their long term goals. They do this by providing for us short term goals and then getting us prepared and ready for that next goal. I love my school and have been in college before attending GCU and I have never felt like I do now. I know (with no doubts inside my heart) that I will finish my college degree this time. I work and have four children, and have been to my school's campus (because I am an on-line student) but have some much interaction with my school.

Grand canyon is exciting and different. I recieved some information on this school through my employer and I must say I was very impressed with what Grand Canyon University had to offer educationally. Since becoming a student at GCU, I've been able to broaden my mind as well as challenge myself to go beyond the expected goal I placed on myself.

I have not yet attended the university, therefore I don't have much to say about it yet. I can say, however, that the staff have all been extremely accomodating and helpful during the application and enrollment process.

Being a student at Grand Canyon University is a great learning experience that I would recommend to anyone that wants to go back to school. The professor are very helpful if I need help with my assignments given.

Grand Canyon University is an amazing campus filled with passionate, kind hearted, and extremely helpful staff, faculty, and students; personally, I am glad that God led me to the discovery of this university.

Grand Canyon University is a fabulos school which provides online and ground education with a religious based foundation for all students, regardless of their faith, beliefs or religious backgrounds.

Grand Canyon University is a small private school attened by about 1000 students, this school allows students to persue their goals, meet great people and open their future new experiences.

Grand Canyon Is a University that has a online class program and also a on campus programs, that both are for christain and non-christain to go to at that University.

Grand Canyon University allows me to focus on my studies and course work in the comfort of my own home, keep my own schedule and maintain a high discipline level.