Grand Canyon University

« See more reviews of Grand Canyon University

A person should not attend this school if they need one on one from the instructors. The instructors are not easily accessible to their students. They are very friendly and are willing to help, but do not have the time. The learning is very structured, and can tell that the sylabus comes from another source.

GCU is probably for most people. The only person I can think of that may not enjoy their stay here are people that are sensitive about relegion, or no-relegion for that matter. Because it is a Christian University, some people may take it the wrong way and not appreciate the school's view on this.

A person who is not self motivated. It is up to the individual to ensure that they know what is going on, when assignments are do and making sure that their work is turned in on time.

A person whom is well versed in what is going on in college. It is better to be more knowledgable as to what is going on as far as what to expect for financial aid and education.

The Movitvated, intellectually challenged person should attend this college with ease. Being able to deversify their college years with Grand Canyon University.

This university has a strong Christian based environment. It would probably not suit anyone who is not a Christian or interested in learning about Christianity.

People who have a hard time balancing more than one class. I am able to take online classes, one at a time, and recieve two bachelor degrees in about 2-3 years.

The kind of person who should attend this school is anyone really looking for a great support group in getting started and wants to get their degree with ease.

The kind of person that should not attend Grand Canyon University is a student who is not willing to work, learn and cooperate in receiving an education.

The only peeople who should not attend the school that I attend are one who do not want to deal with religion. For I attend a christian college.