Grand Canyon University

« See more reviews of Grand Canyon University

Party Animal. Someone who wants to go to a big school with big classes. Someone who would like to be in a crazy fraternity or sorority

A person should not attend this school if he or she is uncommitted to giving their best in accomplishing what they came to achieve.

The kind of person that shouldn't attend this school are people who do not like to learn about how they learn or are closed minded

Since I am attending online, I wouldn't recommend it to someone who isn't dedicated and unable to access/use a computer.

Someone who is very liberal and wants to party hard on campus. Someone who wants the "big university" exerience

No-one. I believe this school is perfect for any person who's willing to put into the time and effort.

A person who falls behind very fast and doesn't pace themselves shouldn't attend this school.

The person who should not attend this school is the person who does not want to succeed.

Someone who is extremely liberal. People are very open but it is a religious school

A person who was not motivated and he/she did not know how to manage their time.