Hofstra University

« See more reviews of Hofstra University

Honor's college is my favorite part about hofstra. The professors are great and it gives you an opportunity to interact with students as serious about learning as you are.

I LOVE HOFSTRA! I think that in general you either get involved and love hofstra OR you sit in your room and hate it. College is what you make it!!! Live it up :)

Honors College at Hofstra is such an awesome and unique experience in college. Its the perfect mix of intellectual conversation and lecture and fun activities!

Honors College makes it worthwhile! Honors students get wonderful support and great benefits, such as free trips into the city to see shows, etc.

Honors College is definitely a benefit to going to Hofstra... there's lots of extra perks and activities that we're able to do through them.

A a comedy/documentary by Red Team for the fall 2005 HFC 48hr film festival about the horrible Hofstra Red monster

I am part of the honors college and enjoy being part of it. i do wish they would add other thing to thier program

HONORS COLLEGE! I love honors, it really helped me out with becoming a more well-student here at Hofstra.

Stop stealing my money, and if you're going to take it, be more willing to give some out. HUHC

Honors College was the best thing I ever did even though I had to take Culture and Expressions!