Houston Baptist University

« See more reviews of Houston Baptist University

Houston Baptist University, is a small, private collage that is staffed with a highly effective faculty and staff, is attended by exemplary students, and is gaining a reputation as a top tier university.

If you want a meaningful college experience where hard work and effort pays off, learning continues beyond the classroom, and all your professors know your name, then HBU is the school for you.

HBU is a university that provides an great education as well as great opportunities to make life-long friends and being the middle of Houston there's never a lack of things to do.

Houston Baptist University is an ethnically diverse, moderately conservative, small school in which the people and faculty are friendly and encourage you to achieve your dreams.

The faculty at the school is made up of really nice people, who are willing to help you when you have questions. The school is not that big, so it is super easy to get around.

With a relatively clean atmosphere, HBU has a strong liberal arts, nursing, and music program, and both homeschoolers and non-homeschoolers have no trouble fitting in.

My school is a small, close knit community comprising of people from different cultures and beliefs, different financial backgrounds, and a dominant female ratio.

the students are liberal and the school is conservative, classes are challenging, and the capmus is very spiritual.

Houston Baptist University is unique offering more than an education, but an experience to college students.

A private institution ran by an excellent administrative staff that puts academics and religion first