Houston, TX
Houston Baptist University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Houston Baptist University

Jasmine

I personally have a love-hate relationship, one minute I'm in love because the people honestly are the ones that make the university amazing. Then because it's so small, there is literally NOTHING TO DO! UNLESS YOU HAVE A CAR AND WILLING TO DRIVE EVERYONE! The professors are great! But let me tell you, CLW points and extra required courses will kill you! they'll hold you back! if you can I suggest you get some course done at a community college, it will save you a lot of time and money! Overall it's a good school! If you're more into ​academic life, then you'll love it here.

Miles

Great school!

Great school!

Carlani

I believe that Houston Baptist University is an amazing school that offers great academic opportunities to students. They truly care about their students well beings and on their academics. I have been accepted to this University and they are not only providing me with information and knowledge on my major but on other majors that will support it. They will make sure that all of their students are well taken care of. I am a future Husky and I would 100% without a doubt recommend this school to others.

Karina

Houston Baptist University is an amazing school in which I feel at home because everyone is like a tight-knit family.

Mariam

Great school and Professor's. HBU is very diverse and for that reason there should be more financial assistance or scholarship opportunity available to International students. Work study payment can be improved as well as more opportunities should be provided and given to students who do not have the privilege to work outside off the school campus. Overall, great faculty and staff.

Brianna

At any college, your experience is what you make it. There are so many opportunities to meet new people and have fun if you actively seek them out and the professors are excellent and truly care about their students. Class size was what attracted me most to the university, the small number of students allows you to form lasting bonds with students and professors alike.

armando

HBU is a great university which has pretty much everything you'd need inside of it. Would recommend to anyone else!

Houston Baptist University is a great school, I am so glad and grateful to be a student there. Ever since high school, HBU had been my dream school. Now that I currently attend this school I love it even more, I love the campus, the classes and the professors. Overall HBU is an amazing university!

Abigail

My view of my campus is that is it was wonderful place. There are so many wonderful professors and students to connect with in and out of the classroom. They always greet me with a smile, especially in the music department. Then the classroom sizes are fairly small which leads to a safe space for discussions and more quality connections with the professors. Overall I am just blessed to be going to this school.

Anthony

Houston Baptist University is a wonderful place to attend school with many learning oppurtunities. The school itself is very protected and even have mobile apps you can download on you phone in case of emergencies. The staff are very nice and extremely easy to work with, and the teachers are super flexible with their hours so it makes easy to get extra help. Although sports is not big at HBU, there are mnay students who like to meet at the HBU Bradshaw fitness center and plah sports there. The school is very diverse and I love going here, I'm very excited to be strating school again.

Houston Baptist University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.