Howard University

« See more reviews of Howard University

Wonderful, it is a great experience that make you realize that you are now fully grown. It has not only educated me academically, but have prepare me mentally for life.

Howard University is a prestigous Historically Black University that allows intelligent and determined students to help them find their future and understand their past.

Howard University is the Mecca, that means people look to us for everything to socioeconomic change to political rallies, to setting example for the world to see.

It is an amazing school with a great diversity of students based on dress, attitude, culture, who are all striving to attain a degree in their chosen career path.

My school is very social with many programs, including academic and social fraternities and sororities, that should interest every individual who attends.

(I am transferring to this school in the spring) From my visit: The institution of innovation, that will steer my generation into a greater designation.

Howard University is a place that is truly just a stepping stone in the students lives to teach the value of hard work and how it can truly pay off.

Howard University is an immensely diverse environment which provides a hightened learning experience in furthering one's education and heritage .

Howard University is one of the best universities on this plant, it allows you to push yourself while making sure you are not overwhelmed.

Howard University is an institution of intergrity and unity that embodies a social awareness found nowhere else in th nation.