Howard University

« See more reviews of Howard University

It is the Mecca of all Historically Black Colleges and Universities. No other school can compare to Howard University.

Howard University is full of great opportunites career wise, and is a great cultural experience full of tradition.

My school's legacy holds a promise of culture, tradition and diversity which is mirrored in all of its students.

A school that may not be athletically elite, but makes up for it in a party atmosphere and challengin academics.

Howard University is the mecca for intellectual students who are willing to uphold the legacy of the university.

My school is a center for inspiration and an intersection of different areas of development for the human race.

Howard University is one big challange, but it has very high rewards if you succeed academically and socially.

The melting pot of all cultures, whose students know and continue the illustrious legacy of Howard University.

Howard University is a place for great networking and a social school, but it is also a place about business.

Howard University is a school where we pride ourselves on breaking barriers and creating being above average.