Howard University

« See more reviews of Howard University

Here you will meet people from every walk in life. Your relationship with Christ will grow, if you find organizations, such as Word Up! Bible Study to join. A driven, tenacious, intelligent student with an interest in politics, the arts, or even extra-curricular activities would love Howard.

My classmates/peers are a positive aspect within the classroom. Majority of the students are on the same mindful and level headed learning as I am. Some may be brighter and smarter in some aspects, yet we are all focused on that one goal which is to gain more knowledge each and every day.

My classmates at Howard University are very collaborative, and they look out for each other while providind critical feedbacks to help one an other achieve academic success. My classmates are also friendly, everyone seems to be getting along so well and it really makes you feel belonged.

They are helpful and are always looking out for each other. Since this school is largely made up of African American/Black students they are determined to assist one another and their communities in order to change the statistics that now plague their ethnic background.

My classmates are very diverse, residing in all different parts of the United States and even the world, however, they all have a similar mindset in the sense that everyone wants to succeed as black students attending a Historically Black College and University.

My classmates are eager, determined, "grown", intelligent, opinionated, dramatic, excited, outgoing, artistic, stylish, talented, expressive, ethusiatic, goal-oriented, and prestigious students, looking for success through any opportunity they are faced with.

Howard campus is so diverse that you can't discriminate...we have people from every background, religion, and sexual orientation. If you are a shy or conservative student you might feel out of place her, people at Howard are so outgoing.

The students at Howard University are not only intellectual, but are very ambitious which greatly assists in influencing other students to continue executing determination, dedication, and leadership towards their personal goals.

Many of my classmates are hard working students that appreciate the opportunity to learn and network, and who love the acedemic as well as social and cultural aspects found on campus and the surronding DC Metropolitan area.

Howard Student Break Down Fashionistas-Everyday is a fashion show Greeks/Student Govt/Orgs-People consumed in their organization Athletes-(self-explanatory) Natural- Afrocentric students Everyone else