Howard University

« See more reviews of Howard University

Driven and motivated. Each person has a goal they are striving to maintain and take the necessary steps in order to reach their highest potential.

Howard University students are exceptional, creative, intelligent, unwavering, incredibly strong and the most amazing student body on Earth.

Classmates at this school are so diverse, unique, outstanding, prod, prideful, loving, caring, uppity, outgoing, quiet and much much more.

My fellow classmates at Howard University are very driven and quite competitive and they often force me to perform at my full potential.

My Classmates are nice, open, and helpful. They are mostly very easy to talk to. Especially the ones in my major we are like a family.

My classmates are all from about every single state in the U.S., warm hearted, hardworking and they show strong respect for culture.

My classmates are serious about learning and study hard but also like to party A LOT. Everyone is very friendly and approachable.

My classmates looked like me and they were from all over the world. Most of all, my classmates were intellectual and insightful.

There were many students from different backgrounds, therefore it was very diverse and full of open-minded individuals!

My classmates are diverse; they are excentric yet reserved, urban yet rural, politically conscious yet party animals.