Howard University

« See more reviews of Howard University

I think the worst thing at my school would have to be the Financial Aid building. I say this because they arent many workers there so many files and documents get lost and your things aren't processed ,which holds you back from getting your academic studies straight .They can sometimes be unorganized and slow.

The administration. Sometimes the employees working in the administration building seem t o not know what they are doing. If you were to ask them a question they may be unsure of the answer or give you conflicting information. Also, financial aid takes a long time to process your scholarships or loans.

The worst thing about my school is that most of the buildings on campus are fairly old. My school has been around for many years and alot of the facilities are beginning to break down. The school has to use alot of money to work on this problem. But they have begun to upgrade and build some new buildings.

I think the worst thing about Howard University is the perception of the students in the community and the lack of interaction with the community that brought about most of the misunderstandings. While I attended Howard over 25 years ago, the community felt the students were standoffish.

I feel like the worst thing about my school is the administration. Often times people have problems with thier finanical aid, housing assignments, registering for classes, credit transfers, just about everything that has to deal with administrative business are huge problems at Howard.

The ineffective, troublesome bureacracy. Every semester I, and most students I know, deal with late financial aid disbursement, unnecessary stress about housing assignments, and unresponsive uncaring student support workers throughout every department in the Administration bulding.

I feel like the worst thing about my school is the disorganization. I do feel like when you really need help or have to address an issue, the school can sometimes gives you the run around. Finacial aid could be better. They don't have enough scholarships for non atheletes.

The worst thing about Howard is the cost and the Adminstrastion building. The A- building as we call it will give you hell. Make sure to always make copies of your information and make deadlines. And always follow-up even when you know everything is okay, still follw-up.

THE ADMINISTRATION AND HOUSING IS THE WORST ENTITY OF MY UNIVERSITY. A LOT OF THE STAFF IS RUDE, UNINFORMED AND DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT OUR ISSUES. IT'S REALLY HARD TO GET ON-CAMPUS HOUSING. WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH HOUSING TO PROVIDE A PLACE TO LIVE FOR HALF OUR CAMPUS.

The worst thing about Howard University would have to be the surrounding area. Washington D.C has a nice atmosphere, but unfortunately the negativity surround the university is what everyone sees. The poverty and drugs and local businesses need to be handled with.