Huntingdon College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Huntingdon College

Alexis

It's a great school that I'll be transferring to next semester.

Jesse

Great family feel when you’re at Huntingdon college. It’s a smaller school so it is very easy to get to know all of your peers. School is very beautiful and prestigious to be a small private liberal arts college. Favorite part about attending Huntingdon was smaller class size, this allows you to really get to know your professor.

Nathan

Great school just very expensive

Tacorious

Huntingdon is a great college and has a great campus. Its environment is great because it feels more like a close knit family more than anything. Its great for not only academics but the sports programs and degree plans that they offer are like no other!

Marla

I am currently a high school senior. But I have made several visits to Huntingdon college campus. I even performed with the marching band during the Homecoming game. The faculty and administration have been awesome. They are very accommodating to the concerns of high school students coming in and to their parents who worry about sending their son or daughter off to college. This is a private owned, Christian backed college so there isn't a huge party life problem. . I am excited to attend this fall!

Bethany

Huntingdon College is a very good college. The faculty are very professional and knowledgeable in their jobs but will also make you feel at home. There is a variety of extracurricular activities to participate in and something for everyone to be a part of. Academics are just as important as athletics and vice versa. Campus security is always available and safety for the students and faculty is a top priority. Huntingdon can be home for everyone.

My overall opinion of Huntingdon College is that it is an all- around great school. This school, like many others, has its flaws; nonetheless, this school is the best fit for me. Huntingdon College is located in Alabama, right outside of Downtown Montgomery, which makes it very easy to experience the busy streets of the city between classes. My environment is so welcoming that I almost wonder what my life would be like if I chose another school. I can proudly say that I'm glad I didn't, because I have grown to love my school and am proud to be a Huntingdon Hawk! From the amazing academic opportunities, to the bone chilling sporting events, to the community service opportunities, to the block parties with the president, my college never seizes to amaze me!

Jade

A family atmosphere, easy to get to know new people, and a warm welcome when becoming a hawks! Hawk em'!

Debora

The evening classes combine with the accelerated program for classes are allowing me to complete my business degree and work a full time job. Without these programs through Huntingdon College it would take me much longer to complete my degree. The locations are another great benefit to these programs.

Brianna

Overall, I love Huntingdon College. The campus is absolutely beautiful, the staff and professors are friendly, and the education is challenging, yet very rewarding. The buildings could use a little updating, however, that would be the only small negative that I have about this wonderful school.

Micah

I’m a senior in high school at Jefferson Christian Academy. I think Huntingdon is pretty awesome I recently visited, talked with admissions, and the Basketball coaching staff. The Whole staff was so welcoming, they treated me like a 5-star recruit. I was overall very satisfied with the people on campus and my visit.

Zach

I love Huntingdon! It's people friendly and such a great campus! The Athletics are amazingly good and will always have a pretty good football and baseball team with the coaching staff that is there. The best part about the entire college is that we all get along and make the best of where we are and what we will be doing in the future.

Skye

Cannot wait to start in 2019. Best campus tour and experience. I have toured multiple campuses in Florida but have choosen an out of State college based on the degree choices, athletic department, campus life and character of the campus. It is a diverse school with low teacher student ratios.

Jana

It’s a wonderful college and campus. Everyone is nice. There is no bullying. The professors are always there when you need them, even if it is in the middle of the night. No student gets left behind. The library is always open to students in case someone needs to study. The dorms are always clean.

Thomas

Huntingdon is a amazing place great people and wonderful scenery. Staff was super helpful. The old campus made me feel at home it’s like stepping into the past with updates in classrooms and teachers. They were down home and try to make everyone feel at home.