Kansas State University Top Questions

What are the most popular classes offered?

There are so many great courses offered here, and depending on your major and interests, you may find several classes that you highly enjoy! However, as an incoming freshman I would suggest taking Natural Disasters (to get a science credit out of the way) because it's a very easy course, it has large class sizes, and it's interesting! Although it's considered kind of a "blow-off" class, I would recommend going every once in awhile because I actually learned a lot of useful information!

Kirstin

general education classes. Human Development is a wonderful class (Kelly Welch is amazing) that opens you up to a lot of things that pass through peoples minds. Definitely an awesome class that everyone should take.

Kirstin

Blair

The Leadership Studies minor is one of the hottest new minors offered on our campus and a great compliment to any major. Mix that with a brand new LEED certified building with the latest technology and a local coffee shop and it's easy to see why it's growing so fast. Not to mention the professors are the most engaging I've ever had in any subject in my college career. Another big one is Dr. Kelly Welch's Human Sexuality course. Many students who have never even taken her class have heard about her or are already following her on twitter. If you're still looking for an unrestricted elective try introduction to acting or creative drama and you'll be stoked you did.