Kansas State University

« See more reviews of Kansas State University

Kansas State is perfect for anyone who values a great education, friendly people, and a beautiful campus! We have wonderful instructors here who care about what their students are learning. If you prefer academic advisors who truly desire to help and be an active part of your education, K-State is for you! The activities on campus are numerous, and they provide fun, supportive places for students to go to advance their careers and enrich their lives. Athletic events are amazing, considering KSU boasts having the best fans in the Big 12!

A person who is striving to be in the agricultural economy. Agriculture is incredibly important to Kansas and the surrounding rural areas and beingat this university teaches such importance. It is a very agriculture based school and people who want to learn about agriculture and everything it has to offer would be the absolute perfect fit for KSU. Being from a small town myself, it feels great to have so many students like myself who want the small town atmosphere while being able to obtain a great education.

The person that should consider Kansas State University is an individual who is ready for opportunity. Kansas State University offers many chances to get involved and be successful. The family atmosphere makes it feel like you never have to leave home and don't have mom and dad in your ear. It is a big twelve school with a little town feel. Sky is limit at Kansas State University and hopefully you will take it to the sky and far beyond. If you are ready for that opportunity, Then Kansas State is for you.

Anybody can attend K-state. You get more out of being here if you aren't judgemental . If you are social this school is perfect for you. K-state has many events you can get involved with and meet more people. You will meet a lot of people that are very friendly so you need to be prepared to receive a good amount of kindness. If you like having fun and getting to know others this school is right for you. This school is all about opportunities and learning. Anybody is willing to help if you have a problem.

There is no one type of person that should attend Kansas State. KSU offers a wide variety of educational opportunities ranging from agriculture, vetrinarian medicine, education, business, art, and human ecology (therapy, hotel management, appearal textile and design). Someone thinking about KSU should take into consideration the wide variety of people at the school. There are many international students from all over the world. A person should have an open mind to truly enjoy the culture of KSU.

The students who need not be reminded of the project due in six weeks. The implication here is that those students who are able to organize themselves well will find success here. Without repeating the previous answer, I must say the normal level of organization required at Universities must be honed to a fine point while at KSU. Students who thrive under challenges will find this school will expect them to do just that, and simply turning one's homework in on time will not suffice.

WANTED: A genuine, determined, kind, loyal, enthusiastic, welcoming, go-getting student. These words come to mind when I think of the average K-Stater. Students at this university are proud to represent K-State and all for which it stands. K-State is much more than a symbol on a shirt or a football team; it represents the thousands of completely different students who come together and bond over their pride of their alma mater and the joy it brings to them on a daily basis.

I feel that this school is a great school for a large diversity of people from racial differences to interest diffferences. This college has a large aray of study fields whether you want to go into vet science or architectural design. This college also has a very warming atmosphere when people walk onto this campus you instantly feel accepted and part of something bigger than what most people could be part of. This college could offer some much to so many different people.

White, Upper to mid middle class, heterosexual, men and women, no transgenders, these people will thrive here any deviation from this description will end up being angry about their surrounding over half the time. There is a army base that is less than thirty minutes away that provides some color to the manhattan area, and a ton asain exchange students. Those interested in engineering, business, and architexture should definately consider Kansas state as well.

The kind of person that should attend Kansas State University is one that is ready and willing to open their mind to new ideas and learning new things. I believe a K-state student should be confident in themselves, ready to learn, and willing to put forth effort in their studies. A K-state student does not have to know what they want to do in life because there are many options on campus. Students should be ready to have fun and be involved in a great campus.