Kansas State University

« See more reviews of Kansas State University

The kind of person that shoud attend KSU would be one looking to get a great all around college experience. The school has so many things to offer, as well as the city. There is a thriving bicycle culture, many independent businesses and a growing music scene. With so many other great cities around, a quick weekend escape is never too far away. Bottom line, if you are looking for a college with many opportunities, KSU should be top on your list.

The ideal student for Kansas State should be a hard working individual who is willing to learn and grow in every aspect of his or her life. College is not easy but if you are willing to accept that and put in the effort it takes to be successful, then you will make the most of your college experience and be ready any challanges you are faced with. Manhattan is a very down to earth town which also reflects on its inhabitants.

I attended this school seeking some what of a fresh start. If you love meeting new people, are motivated when it comes to classes, love the outdoors and love school sports, this is the place for you. Kansas State University is a such a welcoming school with an an extremely cohesive environment. I believe that anyone who wants to recieve a good education and build life long friendships would be successful at Kansas State.

Anyone can attend this school. If you are looking for a school with friendly students and teachers, you should come here. If you are looking for a place where you will feel welcome and any question you may have will be answered, you should attend this school. Someone should also come here if they are looking for a school that's not too big or too small and has a beautiful campus and great athletic program.

People who want to attend this school should be focused on the future. They should not focus on what parties are going on this week or what extra credit there is to pass the class. Students don't necessarly have to have a major picked out, but learn along the way. At Kansas State University, you are an individual who knows what they have to offer and goes for it. Be yourself and don't let anyone change you.

A motivated individual that is looking to further their education and receive a greater opportunity for what life has to offer. Someone who is driven and seeks to explore their talents to put towards future job opportunities. A person that is ready to enjoy all that Kansas State University has to offer; great academics, fun, friends, intramurals, sporting events, and much more.

If you enjoy being involved, in community service the greek system is there to help you give back to society, basketball/ football games are there for those stong fanatics, and we also home one of the best most reliable libraries i have ever stepped foot at. Anybody that is wiling to grow in any aspect in life would definitely enjoy being a wildcat!

There is really no ?one type of person? who attends K-State. At first, I thought that K-State would be mostly Agriculture students with a farming background, but we really do get all kinds of students! K-State is a large school with a lot of different majors to choose from, so we are lucky to have a relatively diverse population.

Anyone. K-State is a very open school and I believe that everyone could find their place here. I have met people from a variety of backgrounds who are glad they chose K-State. In a single sentence, I would say that, "K-State has been one of the best experiences in my life that I would happily do over again."

I think anyone could attend this school. Literally every person I've met has been nice and it really is a wonderful learning environment. This is especially important for me, being so far from home. Also, dorming is great because you meet someone new everyday and adds to the overall college experience.