Kansas State University

« See more reviews of Kansas State University

I think that anyone can attend this school. You have to like the hot and humid weather, and you should definitely enjoy working on your studies because that will get you the farthest in this school.

Someone interested in the sciences, who can afford to pay for school out of pocket or they are so poor they will get grants that will pay 100% of school for them, someone who likes to party.

Anyone who is friendly, open and has great school spirit. There is a lot of the same type of person here, but they are all wonderful people - friendly, willing to help, and spirited!

Kansas State University has a very friendly atmosphere, so if you have a great personality and are willing to start a conversation with a random stranger, you will fit in just fine.

K-State has wonderful Agriculture and Veternarian programs so I would recommend someone going in either field. If you want that close knit feeling Manhattan gives you exactly that.

someone who wants to go to a college that offers highly respected degrees, that isn't afraid to work hard at school, who has high school spirit, and who enjoys being social.

It can be any kind of people. I have seen many people and everyone is nice. I had to ask for directions a couple of times and the people who i asked helped me out a lot.

The kind of persons suggested for this school are the academically achieved, used to county surroundings. No big town city slicker would want to attend this school.

Anyone looking for a great campus life and the opportunity to meet tons of new people should definitely consider Kansas State University.

The type of person who should attend this school should be very out going but firmly grounded in there school work as well.