Kent State University at Geauga

« See more reviews of Kent State University at Geauga

The people, from faculty and staff to students and townspeople, everyone is very cordial and eager to help you no matter what the problem/question. The instructors encourage the attendance of supplemental instruction classes and are always available for office hours. The Library on campus is also a very great resource for the students. At thirteen stories tall the KSU library is the tallest building in the county and is located at the center of campus across the courtyard from the student union building.

The best thing about the school I am currently enrolled in is the helpfullness of all guidance staff members. I would have to drive 40 minutes to reach my assigned counselor but I am iven the oppertunity to talk with other guidance counselors that have a degree in the feild I am looking to enter.

The best thing about Kent State at the Geauga campus is the class size. I was really excited that their were only five students in my difficult Calculus class. This made me feel more comfortable with such a difficult class.

I love that the campus is close to home, and the class sizes are small. The teachers and staff are able to give students individual attention.

The besy thing about this school would be the small class sizes. This really helps for professors to be more interactive with their students.

Being a small local branch, classes are small and teacher/student ratio is excellent.