Kentucky State University

« See more reviews of Kentucky State University

My classmates are cool. They want to learn more about their education. They take their education seriously, instead of them playing around they ask the professor for help, they visit the professor at office times, they are respectful, and they want the best for them. My classmate can be sometimes noisy at times, but they still get their work done. I can concentrate more with my classmates because they ask the same questions I would have asked, they work as a team, and they participate going up to the board writing problems, or writing complex, compound sentences on the board.

My classmates are very nice and friendly. Mostly everyone either keeps to themselves or they form friend groups that do everything together, such as studying together, eating together, hangout, etc. If you are white and have mostly lived in a white community all your life then coming here can cause a sort of culture shock. I have personally never felt prejudiced against by anyone going to this school, whether it be by the students or the teachers. Everyone that I have met has been fairly opened-minded and prejudice isn't tolerated here.

KSU is a small but, friendly university. Surround yourself with students that are focused and recognize their own goals. I've learned a lot through study groups and sharing notes. Use the resources around you, communicate with your professors , and understand that you don't have to be perfect. Everyone gets discouraged but, motivate yourself , succeed for yourself, and you will go far!!!!

My classmates are very nice and caring. When people need help with work they form study groups to help eachother out. In class, if there is something that we dont understand the professors way, they try to explain it for us.

The classmates that I have at night are a mix of students fresh out of college, and older students who may be returning to college after a number of years.

My classmates are there just to be there, not really enthused which is really strange because they are in school because the want to be.

The classmates at this university are nice, some are respectable, helpful and mindful of their goals in life.

Students at Kentucky State are unfocused and unaware of the challenges that lie ahead, after college.

People are friendly and fun, and the student body at K-State generally feels like a large family.

My classmates vary greatly dependent on their background and the subject of the class we are in.