Kentucky State University

« See more reviews of Kentucky State University

Financial aid is the MOST FRUSTRATING thing about my school. They are EXTREMELY unorganized and they will take as much time as they would like to answer your e mails are calls. They honestly seem as sif they don't care. I still have friends with no text books and second semester is almost here. i know people with jolds on their accounts because someone isn't doingt their job in finanical aid. This school really needs help. I can never get an answer when I call.

I would say the frustrating thing about my school is there financial aide process. They never have anything processed on time and it takes them forever to actually complete anything. I wish they could have more schloarships so that students could have more money to pay for college. Its frustrating thinking about how to pay for college.

That my program is small here and most of the student here still act like this is high school doing childish things. The staff here alot of them do not know how to do their job i hate the fact that Finaical Aid people is always messing something up and it hard to get in contract with someone to talk to about it.

The most frustrating thing about my school is that most of the buildings are up on a hill, so you're constantly on an incline. This is frustrating for me because I'm an athlete and after a hard practice my legs are not very happy when I have to climb a hill just to get back to my dorm room.

What frustrates me most is there is nothing close to our school. I have to find a ride to every where I need to go. Wal-Mart and the grocery store is not in walking distance and sometime it is hard to get the things I need.

The most frustrated thing about this school is getting registered complete before classes starte. I hate to be behind in a class. Sometimes its hard to completely register and get all my books before classes start.

I would have to say the most frustrating thing about my school is the financial aid department. Financial aid has the worst availability of any other department at my school.

that sometimes you have a hard time contacting the necessary people to handle and fiz certain problems or get clarification on many of your concerns.

They are really bad with communication. It will take one days to find the answer to a simple question because it seems as if no one knows the answer.

it be so many people in your buiness that they dont be know wahat they be talking about. Also, financial aid dont be wanna help you or give u money