Langston, OK
Langston University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Langston University

LaTara

The advice I would give to them is first and foremost, research every college/university that you and your child may consider. Also make sure those school offer financial aid for child or what scholarships they may have for your child. To the child, make the most of your college experience because you only get one (not unless you plan to be a professional college student. LOL j/k); but enjoy it to the fullest, make outlasting friendships/relationship. And remember not all your teachers are out to get you, they are actually there to see you succeed and make something out of yourself. -Thank you for this opportunity LaTara (Tara) Sutton

I consider student life and activities involving classwork the best thing about my school; especially life-long friendships. I consider these to be the best thing about my school because them, it made me decide to stay a Langstonite because I enjoyed each every one of them for taking place in my life.

The most frustrating about my school is in major some classes/courses that are required for graduation, they only offer once every other semester. That is definitely not fair for students who do not excel in classes/courses will have to wait until the next year to take that class/course, possibly holding them back from graduating.

channing

Langston Univeristy is best know for the marching pride band and having a great physical therapy program.

The best advice i could give to the parents is make sure before sending your kids off to college that it is very resourceful so that they can have whatever they need and not have to rely on others so much, and before leaving them make sure that their finanical aid is complete and turned in on time. For the students I would advise them to stay determined and focused on school, don't get caught up in all the fun and games of the freedom that the college life has to offer, make good responsible friends, and just to stay open minded to being a well rounded person.

Before coming to langston I wish I would have know that it was so far in the country and that it had such limited resources.

Langston University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.