Malone University

« See more reviews of Malone University

I love to tell my friends how freeing it is to be able to talk about Christ with others students, as well as teacher in class. I love the friendly atmosphere that surrounds the whole campus, and every person I have met, faculty or not, as truly been helpful. I love bragging, essentially, how happy it makes me to be here.

Malone has such a friendly environment, the people are so welcoming. The teachers are able to connect with the students one on one and pray freely with the students. The campus is nice and everything is within walking distance. I like Malone and I encourage other students to check it out.

I brag most about the community we have at the school. Especially in the freshman dorms, there is a huge sense of closeness that develops every year and it's the most enlightening and encouraging experience on campus. I didn't even experience that in high school.

Since Malone is a small college, classroom sizes are very small and you will get chances to build relationships with your professors. Even after a year of graduation I still keep in touch with my professors and they have helped me so much through my job search.

The atmosphere here at Malone is pretty friendly, most people can find close friends, and the professors here are very knowledgable and care about the students.

The friendships I developed being at Malone is definlty the one thing I will always brag about.

Most people at Malone are very friendly and are open to helping anyone out that needs help.

The super fun student events!