Mary Baldwin University

« See more reviews of Mary Baldwin University

My school I feel is best known for either the Virgina Women's Institute for Leadership or the Program for the Exceptionally Gifted. These are known as VWIL and PEG. As a PEG student I was able to leave high school early and this program gives many girls the same oppurtunity. VWIL is the only all female cadet corps in the world. MBC also has a lot of international and study abroad programs.

My school is best known for developing strong, independent, opinionated women. Most of all they are best known for their education. They also have a great networking system, which helps for graduates to achieve the jobs or internships they truely want.

It seems to be well known for being well known. Everytime I mention to an adult that I'm attending MBC they tend to say "Oh yes, I've heard of them. Good school." without actually knowing anything about it.

Being an all girl private school, having a great basketball team, its academics, and its theather.

A women's college with a gifted program and a women's military leadership program.

We are best known for our mascot Gladys the fighting squirrel.

Best known...for being an academically rigorous school.