Saint Louis, MO
Maryville University of Saint Louis

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Maryville University of Saint Louis

Maryville is a great campus for people who like the small, homey feeling. Every person on the campus is friendly. There is night life on campus, but only on the weekends, but people go out during the week to other places. Athletics is not so much a big thing here, but we do go to events and support the teams. A lot of the students are athletes of some sport, even club. Academics is the main focus and the average GPA is probably around 3.5.

Nicola

Maryville is a fun, respectful place that is the best of everything. Small class size so you can have one on one conversations with professors, parties everywhere, lots of places to study and get help, you feel safe because it's a small campus, and there are so many groups for you to join!

Martesa

Maryville is a really great school for academics it's mostly great for nursing but there are other great programs. There's a lot of extracurricular activities and clubs to join. The food is tolerable but not great. And the students on campus are very friendly and willing to hold a conversation.

Shama

Maryville is an amazing university. It is so diverse and there are always events happening, on and off campus. The teachers are amazing and so are the students. The academics are amazing! I am being challeged to learn to things and expand my horizon everyday.

Myia

Maryville is a great place to be. I feel like when I graduate, my degree will mean something. Everyone on campus is extremely nice and their dorms are the best I've ever seen. Would definitely recommend to anyone. The only thing I would complain about is the cafeteria doesn't have that many choices all the time. But, due to it being a fairly small school, you have small class sizes which allow you to learn more.

Jasmine
Where is the best place to get work done on campus?

Where is the best place to get work done on campus?

I'm a person that cant get work done in complete silence; so I go to the campus DUC to listen to music and study in their comfy chairs !

Describe your school to someone who's never heard of it.

VERY SMALL which i guess could be a good thing because you meet so many different people.

Well i'm not too familiar with our traditions yet sense I am a transfer.

Well Maryville is a bit on the higher income scale so more often than not the students are considering well breaded or stuck up, and in some cases that may be the case. However in others this stereotype is completely inaccurate.

Maryville doesn't have a greek life; so, the most popular group would be MSG (Maryville Student Government) or Cab

The students are great ! I've found everyone to be very welcoming and full of surprises and always willing to show some cultural pride.

Knowing what I know now about college life and academia outside of high school, I would tell myself to take a breath once in a while. Don't over work yourself. Take time to stop and enjoy the moment because it won't come around again. Make mistakes, make hard and fast choices, but learn from them. Take the time to make friends. Who knows if they will be the one person to change your life. Pick a major that suits you. Not one that will make you quick money. Do something that makes you happy and do it with passion. If you follow these rules, you will end up not only excelling in college but in life as well.

Maryville University of Saint Louis administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.