Michigan State University

« See more reviews of Michigan State University

Michigan State Univerisity is not only a "Big Ten" school, but is also widely known for its unlimited opportunities. It has a large population of international students and offers numerous study abroad programs. Michigan State also offers limitless incredible programs that can be applied to almost any desired profession. Not only have the university's credentials increased, but the popularity of it has as well. I have several bright friends who were denied admission to Michigan State last year. Fortunately, I was lucky enough to be admitted. I am proud to brag to my envious friends about my fantastic university.

I love the fact the Michigan State University offers so many different opportunities to meet new people. The extremely large campus allows for many idfferent extra curricular activites for anyone to get involved. I personally love sports and MSU has some of the best Big Ten sport teams around. I absolutely love going to as many sporting events as possible and Michigan State fans have amazing pride for their school. Another reason I love MSU is because of the amazing Elementary Education program that is offered here. It's one of the best in the country!

I brag about everything about Michigan State. The amount of social clubs and activities we have does not compare to most universities, there is always something to do and regardless of interests there is a club. If there is not a club someone wants to join, creating one is not difficult. The clubs offer amazing networking opportunities and chances to make friends. The clubs also offer events every weekend so the nightlife is always exciting. Other than that, our professors wrote many of the books we use and the resources available to us are endless.

Michigan State University is a great school with a lot of friendly students. The administrative staff is always right behind you to help and support you, encouraging you along the way. Besides school, all of the athletic events are really fun to go to...football, basketball, hockey, and so much more. There are so many activities, clubs, and organizations that there is a spot for everyone to fit in and make friends that will last a lifetime. The big, beautiful campus makes you feel like your right at home. I love MSU!!!

I brag about the parties and events the fraternities/sororities plan. I brag about living in the resident halls and the diffrent events the resident hall monitors put together. I brag about how big the university, and it being so big so much is always going onall the time. I brag about how diverse the school is and how many people from all over the world attend this university. I brag about even though the school is fun, academics is very important and all it takes is one slip up and you can get kicked out.

The fantastic social atmosphere. Though I have few complaints where academics are concerned, what's always impressed me most is that there's always something to do here, and great, friendly people with whom to hang out. There are countless activities available; many of them do involve alcohol, but people here tend to look out for each other and make sure no one's drinking to excess. I expect to remain close with my friends here for many years after graduation.

I love MSU's school unity! From academics to sports to meeting new people to volunteering, Michigan State University has an environment where students are willing to reach out to others and to form new life experiences that help to shape them into the adult they will become. It might be a huge university but from the first day I set foot on campus, the welcoming atmosphere just blew me away and I was there to stay!

I tell everybody about where I work. I'm a writer at the State News and we cover EVERYTHING on campus and a lot of things across the country. We had students at the Democratic and Republican National Conventions this year as well as President-elect Barack Obama's acceptance speech in Grant Park on Election Day. We get top internships and we basically give the J-school it's good reputation (so I've been told).

I love to brag about my campus and how fun it seems to be. There is always something to do at any point in the day or night whatever day of the week it is. I feel like my campus is very into making students feel at home, and want them to be avaliable to any and all activities that one would have taken part in at home, also allowing students to broden there horizons and enjoy new activities as well.

What's not to brag about? I love this school. The scenery is beautiful from the old architecture of the buildings, to the leaves on the banks of the Red Cedar in the fall. The variety of people here is amazing. It is impossible to not fit in somewhere on campus. We have hundreds of clubs for almost every interest you can imagine. Every aspect of Michigan State is welcoming.