Rochester, NY

Monroe Community College

Love it great first year experience, the dorms are nice more

Mcc is best known for an education for an affordable price. more

The advice I would give to mtself would be to never give up. I have always .. more

A great community to learn and the instructors take their time to help anyo .. more

My classmates were very diverse and friendly. Most classmates communicated .. more

My school has the most amazing dorms, which were built within the past 10 y .. more

The carnival we have in the spring! AWESOME! more

If I were to go back in time to my high-school self I would have a lot to s .. more

Campus Life

{{vm.first.Question}} ({{vm.first.TotalAnswered}} answers)
{{vm.getPercentage(vm.first.MostSelected.TotalAnswered, vm.first.TotalAnswered)}}% of students say: "{{vm.first.MostSelected.Answer}}"
No Answers Yet :( Be the first to write a review!
{{vm.getPercentage(pa.TotalAnswered,vm.first.TotalAnswered)}}% "{{pa.Answer}}"
See More Questions:

We use the most current publicly available data. As such, we don't remove or edit college information. Sources for school statistics and data include the U.S. Department of Education's National Center for Education Statistics and the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System. Portions of college data include copyrighted material, which is reproduced on this website by permission of Wintergreen Orchard House, a division of Carnegie Communications. © 2009-2016 by Wintergreen Orchard House. All rights reserved.
Financial aid at this institution is only available for those who qualify.