New York University

« See more reviews of New York University

Liberal and open- minded. Someone who is comfortable in a city enviroment that is surrounded with diversity. NYU is not going to offer much of a campus life- and sporting events or enthusiasum for them is almos non existant.

To attend NYU, you should be extremely dedicated. New York City is a distracting place to study, and for some it may be difficult to remain focused. NYU is also ideal for very open minded and social students.

A self-motivated, pro-active person seeking to better themselves by not only learning in the classroom but putting a strong focus on taking their learning to a higher level through real world experience.

People who are very open to new Ideas should attend NYU. That being said, it is a very liberal campus so conservatives may feel out of place. People who love the arts and city life will fit right in.

This school is defintiely made for a person not looking for the traditional campus or college experience. The school is pretty much woven into New York City, and students tend to be fairly independant.

someone who is outgoing, open-minded, independent, tough, has a good sense of humor, knows what he/she needs, is either good with money or is wealthy, loves New York City, and likes walking everywhere

A student who is not only very dedicated, but very hardworking, and eager to learn. A student who is willing to face the real world at large by attending a university in the heart of New York City.

People that legitimately enjoy the city life. Who aren't afraid to be ignored but want attention in some form. Someone who doesn't mind that their university is more Corporation than University.

Someone who can balance priorities well, take absolute care of themselves (because no one else will), know how to ask for help, and be logical or intuitive which ever is appropriate at the time.

Someone liberal and artistic, unless you're coming for the business school, in which case you should still be liberal and open-minded, as a lot of people who come here ARE artistic and liberal.