North Greenville University

« See more reviews of North Greenville University

I would say that they should pray about their decision. God has a plan for each one of us. Its not all about the party and having fun in college. You there to get an education to make something of yourself so you decision should be based off who has a well educated program of your degree choice. Find out what is the best fit for you by visiting the college. I never once saw my university before I attended. I knew that was where God wanted me.

College is the greatest experience you can have. It teaches you how to become a mature, responsible adult. You will meet lifelong friends and will understand the meaning of a good work ethic. You will face challenges that you may not know how to handle, but ultimately they will help mold you in to the person you become. Do not let bad things that my happen to you define who you are. Instead, realize they are mistakes and learn from them!

When searching for a college, it's important to know what the size of the school is and what the campus looks like. Make sure they have the classes and major you're looking for. Decide whether you want to go to a public or private school, and religious or non-religious school. Find out what type of extracuricular activities they have. It's always a great idea to visit the school or even stay the night and possibly go to a class.

I would tell myself to relax and enjoy it. Instead of worrying about making friends to go out and intentionally meet people by joining a few extra clubs and do intramurals. I would remind myself to be vocal and kind instead of waiting on people to come up and meet me to go and interact with them. I would also tell myself to make the most of the beautiful campus by going with a friend to explore it and not take it forgranted.

I would tell myself not to stress as much as I did. In high school I was so concerned about how college life was going to be and I was scared to make the transition. However, once I got to school, I easily adjusted and now I consider NGU to be my second home. I would also tell myself to be organized and not bring as much stuff to school. Having so much stuff in my room was such a hassle and it made me even more stressed out.

I am going to advice to myself that applying to college can be the most important part of your life. therefore, it would going to affact to your job, grade, company, family, even marrige. this is can be last chance of your life. think carefully that you don't need to regret about your choice, later. everyone expect you. the tuition of college or university is not free. keep it in your mind and never forget about it.

If I could go back in time and become a high school senior again, I would give myself a lot of advice. First, I would change my study habbits. In high school studying was not at the top of my list. i was more concerned with sports and friends. I would tell myself that without studying college is pointless and a waste of time and money. I have learned the hard way during my first semester as a college student.

If I could go back in time and tell myself anything about college, I would tell myself to live on campus. I was a commuter and that makes it so hard to make friends are really find a group to fit in with because I was only there during my classes. To really get the college experience and make all the friends I could, I would really encourage myself to take a step outside of my comfort zone and live on campus!

Try harder! You only get to go to high school once and the things you learn there and the grades that you make follow you for a long time. College is a whole lot less stressful when you don't have to worry about money all semester. Also, have fun. make friends and memories because once you're out of school, all there is to look forward to is work. Try out for sports, join clubs, go places with people!

Haha, this is probably pretty unusual but I would say to myself, "Keep seeking God and walk in the fullness of Him, He will take you into to the places He desires. Trust in Him and don't worry about what lies ahead, He already knows the plans He has for you. Keep on seeking Him and spending time with Him so that all that He has for your life will be completed and fulfilled because that is His promise."