North Greenville University

« See more reviews of North Greenville University

The best thing about North Greenville University is the fact that it is a friendly Christ centered environment. 84% of our professors at North Greenille have a Doctorate degree. All of the classes are typically a 16 to 1 ratio student to teacher. All teachers have an open door policy so that students can go talk to the teachers about anything that needs to be discussed. It is great to be in an environment that all teachers and peers are open to discuss anything. It is great to be in a caring environment where there are no worries.

The best thing about my school would have to be the location. It is located in Tigerville, South Carolina, which is kind of in the middle of no where. However the scenery is absolutly beautiful. The campus is not to far from the city. Which I like because I can stay more focused on my studies and not be distracted. I know the answer i gave might not be the normal answer for this question, but I love how my school is located in the mountains. I also enjoy seeing the seasons change and watching the leaves turn different colors.

I firmly believe that the best thing about the university is the body of believers that are there. The professors are all Christians and lots of the students are Christians as well. They are an amazing support base and are prayer warriors. They may not even know you but they will pray for you. This support system is amazing because you always have someone to turn to. This is the environment that I love to be in. The president is very involved and you see him around campus everywhere and is just as supporting and loving.

he best thing about my school is the people. You will never meet a mean person at NGU, everyone is friendly and willing to help you in anyway possible. The teachers know who you are and want you to be as successful as possible. They are actively involved in your education and in helping you. The President of the University, Dr. Epting, gives all of his students hugs. He will come find you in the courtyard, give you a hug and find out if there is anything he can do for you, he constantly encourages you to do your best.

The best thing about my school is the community of students. Its like having a huge family, who will help you carry your burdens with you. We recently had a fellow student die in a hiking accedent and the whole campus felt the pain of it all. If someone needs help with a certain subject, someone will step up and help them out. We are all a big family. Our president even walks aroud and hugs all the kids he comes in contact with. North Greenville University is a very loving school.

I think the best thing about my school is the focus on Christ and the positive atmosphere associated with the campus. Every professor I've had has been knowledgeable about the subject and has always helped tremendously in the learning process. I've met so many friends at this school and feel like I am blessed with such a good environment. It is not only a great place to interact with others, but NGU also provides a great education.

The best thing about the school is the amazing selection of top quality teachers. They even have native speaking foreign language teachers. If you have a problem or you want someone to pray with you, just ask one of the teachers to pray for you and they are more than happy to. Their job at NGU is to not only look out for you academically but also spiritually if you want.

The best thing about North Greenville University is its leadership exiplifies the love of Jesus Christ. We have the most kindhearted loving presedent that exists. Also the fact the school stives to be a place where Christ makes the difference regardless of the major. I also consider the fact that they have an Outdoor Leadership major one the best qualities as well.

I love the fact that the school is very mission oriented. The phrase "Where Christ makes a difference" truly is lived out on this campus by the professors and staff. The atmosphere is just different here and it is because Dr. Epting has not allowed Christ to move away from the center of his life and the decisions he makes for the school.

There is a strong air of friendship among the students. Most people have no problem finding a group of friends that they can identify with and enjoy hanging out. This is a great place to learn about religion, even if you do not identify with Christianity. If you are a Christian, this is a fantastic place to grow spiritually.