Northwestern State University of Louisiana

« See more reviews of Northwestern State University of Louisiana

Someone that wants a good hands on learning experience that prefers smaller classroom settings, and professors that know you on a personal basis. If you are looking for a larger school where you are just a number to your professors, and they don't care about your success, this university is not for you.

Any type, whether they want an academic challenge or just to get enough schooling for a career. On campus, we have a liberal arts honor college that will challenge any student academically; and we have many different degree types to suit most people's needs.

I think anyone who wants a good solid education that doesn't want the feeling of a big school but also doesn't want a very small school either, I think Northwestern was a very good balance between a small town atmosphere with a bigger school's ambitions.

A person who is goal-oriented and knows what they want out of life. Someone who is not big on the party scene and won't mind a lot of peace and quiet. I hope whoever decides to attend won't mind being in a small country town.

A person who is open minded and confident yet not overbearing and arrogant. A person who is looking for a good education at a small and friendly school.

Someone who wants to learn in classrooms and spend time outside the classroom doing homework after class then go to a party or social event at night.

Open minded artistic individuals with a high emphasis on liberalism and a high need for achievment.

Honestly, any person who feels the school fits them.

A student who is well organized and likes to study.

Anyone should attend this school.