Ohlone College

« See more reviews of Ohlone College

Being a community college student after going to a state college for my first year it has been a dramatic change and yet I can still enjoy my new college life. Since it is a community college we have a very close connection to our town which allows us to work closesly and also to create relationships with others who live in the area. Ohlone is a great school that really tries to get the student body involved and keep us updated in regards to what is going on around us.

I consider the cafeteria environment the best thing about this school. I have attended other community colleges which lack a atmosphere that is calming. This school offeres a pond with ducks and other animals, that really brings peace to a student during hectic college life. Therefore, the pond area next to the cafeteria and the spectacular views from the high elevation are the best things about this school, in my opinion.

Ohlone is a very diverse school. It offers lots of opportunities to help people transfer successfully within the two year time frame. They also have really good faculty that cares about their students. I've never had an issue with a teacher or faculty member, they're always helpful.

I love the fact that Ohlone college has a green campus in Newark.