Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Mont Alto

« See more reviews of Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Mont Alto

Someone who is not focused, not ready to make adult decisions, and not ready to take on responsibility for there school work or their actions should not attend this school. Furthermore, those who are not disciplined and not ready to take the necessary steps towards becoming an adult should not attend this school. The amount of money needed to pay for tuition should not be taken for granted.

Theres not a particular person that shouldnt attend this school. Penn State is very accomodating when it comes to different people. I believe that anyone can come to this school because they will be treated the same as everyone else.

A kind of person that should attend this school is one who parties alot, a follower and isn't focused. You can get caught up in alot in your not carefull here.

Someone who likes the city might not find my school suitable to their needs since we are in the middle of nowhere.

A person who likes city life. Mont Alto is a beautiful campus but is near the mountains and farmland.

Anyone that wants to get a good education should attend this college campus.

students who are hard working and dedicated to being successful .