Prairie State College

« See more reviews of Prairie State College

It doesn't matter what kind of student you can still come. We have people who come straight from high school or people who are part-time students with full-time jobs who are in their thirties and forties. Thier is no excuse for anyone to come to this college. Your classmates can range from 18 years to senior citizen. there are even people in high school who take free classes here. It is never to late to get an education here even if you hated high school. Just try a class to see if this school fits you.

The type of people who shouldn't attend the school are people who don't take the schedule or their assignments seriously. Previously I mentioned slacking off on assignments; but I still made sure to do every one of them that I was given, and I turned them in when they were due. In the short amount of time I've been in this school I've seen many people who really didn't take their classes seriously and ended up failing and being denied finacial aid.

Althought there are many resources and wonderful advisors at Prairie State Community College, students who are not motivated to participate in their own learning would not be a good fit at Prairie State Community College. As a whole, the colleges holds students up to a high standard, so failure to try your best will result in poor grades, and an awful experience.

A person who likes good tasting food, and a person who is not serious about their education.

Anybody can attend this school and would fit right in perfectly.