Rocky Mountain College

« See more reviews of Rocky Mountain College

They are caring people who think about what they say or what they do. They are people who live by the rule 'if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all'. It is easy to get along with everyone because they are all open-minded and do not judge others. Getting work done is both fun and easy because they concentrate on getting their work done before they start having fun. If you ever need help doing something many of them will be there to give you a hand.

My classmates at Rocky Mountain College are fun, hard working students that strive for the best of the school and the surrounding community. We are a college that cares for the well being of the community and help others in need. We are an active school and enjoy coming together as a whole.

My classmates are full of life. The classrooms are a friendly enviroment, that kind of encourages working together. Both semesters here i have been able to foster a good personal relationship with classmates and made lifelong friends.

The fellow classmates in my major are friendly. We spend a lot of time together in the field so we get to really know one another.

My classmates tend to be smart, gifted students who are chasing goals they have set for themselves.

I am part of the equestrian program where my classmates and I have become a very close "family."

My classmates are always there for eachother and academically focused.

Rough farm kids all the way to trust fund prince/princesses.

Enthusiastic and willing to learn new things.

Classmates are friendly and helpful.