Rocky Mountain College

« See more reviews of Rocky Mountain College

The worst thing about my school, wouldn't so much have to do with the school itself, more with how it don't have bus route close by. I am a freshmen without a vehical, and I came from two states away , so with out bus routes; how am I to get a good job off campus to pay my college payments. In the summer/fall I can walk, but in winter it's freezing.

I would honestly have to say that the price of tuition is ridiculous. Yeah, Rocky's a private school and the education is great, but I don't think it's worth what I pay. If it weren't for scholarships, I wouldn't be able to afford to go here. There are a ton of great people who would be great at Rocky but just can't afford it.

The worst thing about this school is that it is so small, so there is not really a lot of groups to become friends with. it seems like there are two groups, one that all they do is drink because they dont know what else is fun to do and then there is the group that doesnt, and that is about it.

Can't say, just yet, haven't been here for very long. Once I have a few more semesters under my belt, I'm sure I'll have a significant gripe or two. Right now the biggest complaint I have is the aviation hall's relative distance from the rest of campus, and even then it's not a huge problem,

It grants more priveledges to students living on-campus

The cost of tuition.