Seton Hall University

« See more reviews of Seton Hall University

Why did you decide to go to this school?

When applying to colleges I was not in love with any single school. There was no college that I had my heart set on. When a Seton Hall representative came to my school I was sold on this school escpecially becasue I got accetped on early decision. I felt that it was close enough to home that I could dorm and come home frquently. It had a program that I was extremely interested in (Sports management, but eventually changed to Education which is also a great program). I also had my two best friends going to the school as well.

I decided to go to Seton Hall University for the beauty that the campus Green has to offer. Since I love the country side as well as the city environment, Seton Hall offers the best of both worlds while not being far from home.

It wasn't too close from home or too far (one hour) so I could stay on campus but still go home if I wanted to. I got a really big scholarship. It is a Catholic school. The Biology program is great. I loved the campus.

My family lives in Philadelphia and I wanted to be close enough to them where I could visit for vacations yet I would still feel some independence. Also, it's extremely close to New York City.

I received an academic scholarship that made it impossible to refuse go to Seton Hall. I had applied because of the Diplomacy Program.

I fell in love with the campus when I visited. I could really picture myself there and making it my second home.